Personal data protection
M2M Solutions, with the registered office at Vysokoškolákov 1757/1, 010 01 Žilina, uses the acquired personal data only for the purposes for which it was provided in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. on the protection of personal data. Company is aware of the importance of the personal data protection under this Act and since the 25th May 2018 it fulfills the conditions of GDPR.
We only process your personal data to the extent necessary and if:
- you are our customer or supplier (or you want to become one);
- you are using our services or products;
- you work for our customer or supplier, or for someone who uses our services or products;
- you are someone or work for someone we want to offer our services through advertising or marketing activities;
- you are our employee, supplier, or have expressed interest in cooperation with us.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to conclude and implement agreements with you or the person you are working for;
- to provide services to customers and other users of these services;
- to receive goods and services from suppliers;
- to manage and process our relationships with customers, suppliers and other users of our services;
- if you or the person you are working for are relevant customers, users or suppliers of goods or services for that purpose;
- for the purposes of managing our website in accordance with our terms of business, as well as internal operations such as, for example, problem solving, and for data analysis and testing;
- to improve our website and ensure its content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- to ensure the security of our website and other systems;
- to be able to design or recommend services that you or the person you are working for did request and which are in accordance with the preferences you have expressed (if relevant).
We have your personal data stored for the duration of the contract and thereafter the period required and specified in the relevant legislation and further to the general limitation periods.
Information on job seekers is registered for two years due to their address if a vacancy is available that would be appropriate for the candidate. After this period, the data will be deleted if the applicant does not request it earlier.
We provide personal data to third parties for the purpose of accounting, namely BENECON, s. r. o.
Your consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by writing the mail request to email@example.com the same email address can be used in case of a request for a change of personal data or the provision of a statement of our personal data we process.